hhh

Wednesday 12 December 2012

CIRCLE TIME


Greeting (Morning Routine)
·        Good Morning
·        How are you today?
·        What day is today?
·        We are going to sing our National Anthem “NEGARAKU”
·        We are going to recite our prayer
·        Now, let see who is absent today?
·        When I call your name please raise up your hand and say “yes, teacher”
·        Thank you.
·        If one of you want to go to the rest room (toilet), please raise up your hand and say “Please teacher, may I go to the toilet”
·        I am going to check your nails for today. Stand up still.
·        Show me your nails.
·        Long nail - You have to cut your nail
·        Tuck in your shirt properly



Recess
·        We are going to have our break
·        Line up in two lines
·        Wash your hand
·        Say thank you to “kakak” – “kakak” will reply you are welcome
·        Before we eat, we are going to recite our prayer.
·        You may eat now.
·        Ok, finish eating?
·        We are going to recite our prayer again.
·        Now, line up, we are going to brush our teeth.



Field Activity
Sentences Pattern

·        Before activity
Put on your shoes and no talking, please
Line up into two lines
One line for girls and one more line for boys
We are going to have our activity at the field today.
Walk slowly, don’t run

·        At the field
We are going to stretch our self
Now in hale and ex hale
Let’s do some stretching
Okay, our activity for today is ___________


·        End of the activity
We are going to line up into two lines and walk back to our class
Don’t run, walk slowly
No talking.
Arrange your shoes properly and enter the class quietly



Greeting and Communication
Sentences Patterns:
·         Good Morning
·         Good afternoon
·         Good evening
·         Good night
·         Goodbye

Questions:
Teacher        :           How are you today?
Pupils             :           I’m fine, thank you.
2.                            Teacher        :           How old are you?
Pupils             :           I am six years old
3.                            Teacher        :           What are you?
Pupils             :           I am a boy / girl
4.                            Teacher        :           My name is Abu
                                                What is your name?
Pupils             :           My name is __________
5.                            Pupil               :           Please, teacher may I go to
the toilet?
           Teacher        :           Yes you may.
           Pupil               :           Thank you, teacher.
           Teacher        :           You are welcome


Song (tune: Happy Birthday):
Teacher        :           Good Morning to you
Good Morning to you
Good Morning to you
How are you today?
Good Morning to you
Pupils :                       Good Morning to you
                                    Good Morning to you
                                    I am fine, thank you
                                    Good Morning to you.
Teacher        :           Good Bye to you
                                    Good bye to you
See you tomorrow
Good Bye to you
Pupils :                       Good bye, teacher
                                    Good bye, friends
Good Bye Good Bye
See you tomorrow


My Body
Sentences Patterns:
*use pictures
This is my nose
This is my mouth
These are my eyes
These are my fingers
Questions:
Show me your stomach?
Point to me your nose.
Please blink your eyes


Rhymes

ME
I have a little nose
And I have a little chin
And I have a little mouth
Just to put my dinner in

TOOTHBRUSH
I have a toothbrush
Neat and gay
To brush my teeth
With every day
I brush them each morning
I brush them each night
Till all are shining
Clean and bright


My Classroom
Sentences Patterns


Questions:
1.      Show me your bag?
2.      Where is the cupboard
3.      What is the colur of the table?

Song: (tune: Here we go round the mulberry bush)
This is the way we go to school
We go to school, We go to school
This is the way we go to school
We carry a bag to school

This is the way we learn to write
We learn to write , We learn to write
This is the way we learn to write
We use a pencil to write

This is the way we learn to read
We learn to read, We learn to read
This is the way we learn to read
We learn to read with a book

My family
Sentences Pattern
·         This is my family
·         This is my father
·         This is my mother
·         I have a brother
·         I have a sister
·         I have sisters
·         I have brothers
·         I love my family
·         I love my (father, mother, sister, brother)
Questions:
1.      Who is this?
2.      How many siblings do you have?
3.      How many brothers/sisters do you have
4.      Do you love your family?

Rhymes
Mother and father, I love you.
Mother and father, I love you
Come to me when I call you
Give me a kiss when I ask you
Mother and father, I love you.

Mummy Darling
Mummy darling, Mummy darling
I love you, I love you
See your baby dancing
Just for you
Papa darling, Papa darling
I love you, I love you
See your baby smiling
Just for you, just for you.


Colurs
Sentences Patterns
·         This blue
·         This is white
·         This is black
·         My favorite colour is _______
·         My favorite colours are _________
Questions:
1.      What is the colour of your uniform?
2.      What is the colour of your hair?
3.      Show me red
4.      Colour the leave green

Rhymes 
Little Blue Ben
Little blue Ben, who lives in the glen
Keeps a black cat and one red hen
Which lays of green eggs a score and ten
Where shall I find the little blue Ben?



Red Balloon
My red balloon
My red balloon
Flies up, up, to the sky
I jumped up high
To reach the sky
But couldn’t reach it; why?











No comments:

Post a Comment

jam